WHAT TO WEAR (AND HAVE WITH YOU) FOR YOUR WORKOUT
- Fitness pants, leggings, yoga pants or running pants that look not only stylish but are also comfortable. Looking the part, means feeling the part and you will feel inspired to workout.
- Fitness Top. A soft, lightweight yoga, fitness, dance or gym vest that provides optimal comfort.
- A Sports Bra. Choose a sports bra which is well fitted and padded particularly if you are breastfeeding. A non supportive bra or a day bra that has not been specifically designed for sports will not give you the right support when you are exercising!
- Athletic Trainers. Good quality supportive trainers will help with balance and stability. Some of the workouts you can do with barefeet, however some you’ll need trainers, choose running trainers, aerobic trainers or trainers designed to participate in sports. Fashion trainers such as converse all stars, pumps or loosely tied trainers are not ideal.
- A Water Bottle. Invest in a gorgeous looking water bottle as a super stylish accessory. Sipping water will keep you energised and avoid you becoming dehydrated.
MORE TECHNICAL QUESTIONS
TheBeezKneez Hive videos and content are accessible once you’ve signed up to the Honey Bee or Queen Bee 12 Week Mummy Tummy Transformation Program. To join either program go here (link to join now page)
To learn more, click here
To Login: You’ll be asked to choose a username and password on the Join Now Form.
Keep that safely to login each time to view the videos.
If you forget your password, just click ‘Lost password’. We do not store members passwords.
You will be able to view the videos instantly after signing up.
To become a member, click here to sign up.
The videos can all be viewed using your computer, tablet or smartphone directly from the website. It is not possible to download the videos so you need a good internet connection to access them.
Please contact us, using this form and we will help you further.
The Honey Bee is $1 or £1.50 for your first month’s digital access thereafter it is $15 or £9.99 per month. Alternatively it is $134 or £89 for a year’s access which saves you just over $46 or £30 per year. You can cancel this at anytime.
The Mummy Tummy Transformation 12 week program is a single payment of $222 or £149 OR 3 monthly payments of $74 or £49 per month for 3 months.
To find out what you have with each membership, click here.
All Honey Bee passes automatically renew each month or each year respectively.
For The Mummy Tummy Transformation 12 Week Program you have the option to change to a Honey Bee, continue for another 12 weeks.
For the Honey Bee, your membership subscription will be automatically renewed so you can have convenient, continual access without having to do anything. To cancel your subscription click here (link to cancellation form) to access the cancellation form. You will need to be logged in and your membership be fully paid for. By completing and submitting this cancellation form, we stop your recurring paypal payment, but we do not refund the first initial month. You will be able to continue to access the videos until the end of the month you have paid for, and your membership will then stop at that point.
No refunds are provided unless you email us using this form prior to the date falling 30 days after the date of your first (initial) payment clearly stating your wish to terminate.
Yes - from time to time Vicky will add new videos keeping you up to date with the very latest in postnatal exercise. We'll be letting you know of updates via the website, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and via our newsletter.
Each video states the duration run time alongside it. The pointer at the beginning of the video also usually shows you the duration.
The products and workouts supplied on this web site are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of results.
Your level of success in attaining the results from using our workouts, meal plans, products and information depends on the time and frequency you devote to the program, your technique, your fitness level before you begin and your weight. Since these factors differ among each individual, we cannot guarantee your success or results, nor are we responsible for any of your actions.
Any and all of the before and after photographs on this web site or in any of our products are intended to show the transformations that many of our clients have achieved. However, many factors will be important in determining your actual results, and we make no guarantees that you will achieve results similar to anyone else’s.
In fact, as with any product or service, we know that some people will purchase membership or our products but never use them at all, and therefore will get no results whatsoever.
Remember you may cancel your membership at any time. In such instances, please see the terms and timelines indicated in the Terms and Conditions section on this site.