Vicky Warr's pregnancy fitness classes and postnatal exercise classes give you more than just an exercise class!
You have personal attention (maximum of 10 clients per program), accountability (regular weekly sessions for 6 or 8 weeks) and pregnancy and postnatal nutrition tips for a healthier pregnancy and to get you into better shape.
What Our Clients Say
Location: Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, UK
'Shape Up Your Bump' pregnancy fitness classes provide the BEST pregnancy exercises to keep you in great shape, improve core stability, strength, reduce the risk of diastasis recti or abdominal separation and improve overall fitness to help with the endurance of birth.
'New Mamas' postnatal exercise classes give you the TOP exercises that will flatten your stomach muscles, strengthen your back, burn the baby weight and tone up all over. It includes the right exercises for your pelvic floor to help stop any leaking and a range of exercises to close an abdominal separation, known as diastasis recti. Plus your baby comes too.
'Mamas' beyond natal exercise classes are for mums who have progressed from our New Mamas classes OR you may have toddlers or older children and want to start to flatten your stomach muscles, strengthen your back and tone up all over. You may be running, swimming or doing sporting events and want to improve. Vicky's exercises are targeted to improve your strength and tone and take into account how the body has changed since having children.
Shape Up Your Bump
- Start from 12 weeks of pregnancy
- Tone up during pregnancy
- Train for an easier delivery
- Improve your core
- Reduce back ache
- Increase energy
- Get back into shape faster post baby
- Start from 6 weeks post baby
- Realign, strengthen and flatten your tummy & pelvic floor
- Heal an abdominal separation
- Tone up all over
- Lose the baby weight
- Start from 5 months post baby or migrate from a New Mamas Program
- Lose the mummy pooch
- Strengthen your pelvic floor
- Sculpt and lose weight
- No crunches or isolation exercises
- All targeted to bodies that had babies
Mamas - very small group 3 people only
- Intermediate to Advanced Level or Sporty Mamas
- Strengthen your core and pelvic floor
- Lose the Mummy Pooch
- Tone up all over
- Get a strong, fit body to do sports and run
2018 Program Dates
- Shape Up Your Bump 13th March - 24th April 2018, 6 weeks (no session on 3rd April)
- New Mamas (babies welcome) 16th March - 27th April 2018, 6 weeks (no session on 30th March)
- Mamas 13th March - 24th April 2018, 6 weeks (no session on 3rd April)
- Fit Mamas (3 people only) 8th March to 19th April 2018, 6 weeks (no session on 5th April)