Vicky Warr's pregnancy fitness classes and postnatal exercise classes give you more than just an exercise class!
You have personal attention (maximum of 10 clients per program), accountability (regular weekly sessions for 6 or 8 weeks) and better results because you receive nutrition tips, meal plans and recipes too all targeted for a healthier pregnancy and flatter tummy post baby. Food and exercise compliment each other to get you in better shape than just exercise or eating well on their own. And that's the key to Vicky's success.
Location: Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, UK
'Shape Up Your Bump' pregnancy fitness classes provide the BEST pregnancy exercises to keep you in great shape, improve core stability, strength, reduce the risk of diastasis recti or abdominal separation and improve overall fitness to help with the endurance of birth.
'New Mamas' postnatal exercise classes give you the TOP exercises that will flatten your stomach muscles, strengthen your back, burn the baby weight and tone up all over. It includes the right exercises for your pelvic floor to help stop any leaking and a range of exercises to close an abdominal separation, known as diastasis recti. Plus your baby comes too.
'Mamas' beyond natal exercise classes are for mums who have progressed from our New Mamas classes OR you may have toddlers or older children and want to start to flatten your stomach muscles, strengthen your back and tone up all over. You may be running, swimming or doing sporting events and want to improve. Vicky's exercises are targeted to improve your strength and tone and take into account how the body has changed since having children.
Please note we use a separate booking system for these class programs to the online videos.
New customers - please do the quick register by clicking your type of class below.
Returning customers - please login to your account by clicking the type of class you require below and use your mindbody password.
Shape Up Your Bump
- Start from 12 weeks of pregnancy
- Tone up during pregnancy
- Train for an easier delivery
- Improve your core
- Reduce back ache
- Increase energy
- Get back into shape faster post baby
- Start from 6 weeks post baby
- Realign, strengthen and flatten your tummy & pelvic floor
- Heal an abdominal separation
- Tone up all over
- Lose the baby weight
- Start from 5 months post baby or migrate from a New Mamas Program
- Lose the mummy pooch
- Strengthen your pelvic floor
- Sculpt and lose weight
- No crunches or isolation exercises
- All targeted to bodies that had babies
2017 Program Dates
- Shape Up Your Bump 7th March - 18th April, 6 weeks
- New Mamas (babies welcome) 8th March - 19th April, 6 weeks
- New Mamas (babies welcome) 15th March - 26th April, 6 weeks
- Mamas 7th March - 18th April, 6 weeks
There are no sessions on Tuesday 4th April or Wednesday 5th April.