Starting Tuesday 6th January at 7.20pm.
6 Week Special Course. Only 4 spaces left. Limited to 8 places.
This is a 6 week course of 6 sessions where you'll guided through key pregnancy fitness and toning exercises as well as food advice to shape up your bump and help nourish your growing baby. The course also includes a 6 week email support, soft core training ball, a key piece of equipment for pregnancy fitness, pregnancy snack guide and 7 day food plan. It is instructed by Vicky Warr, Founder of TheBeezKneez, Pre and Post Natal Fitness and Prenatal Expert to Mothercare and Gurgle Magazine.
- The exercises are a fusion of pregnancy yoga stretches, pilates and strength training. You'll learn how to do:
- Key stretches and ease lower back pain
- The essential exercises to prepare your body for delivery
- Exercises to improve posture and alignment
- Core strengthening exercises to help your abdominal muscles
- Advice on the best cardio-vascular exercise and plan
- A one week food plan
- Snacks for pregnancy - guide for your fridge
- Delicious slices of Vicky Warr's favourite homemade healthy cake
- Juices - delicious juice samples and recipes
The course is great value at £79.
Book online, by clicking here
or call: 07711 516442
About Vicky Warr
Vicky Warr is founder of TheBeezKneez and TheBeezKneez Hive, online fitness videos for New Mamas and Not so New Mamas. She has over 14 year's experience in the fitness industry working with pregnant, new mums and not so new mums helping them with alignment, core strength, and getting back into shape post baby. She is fitness expert for Gurgle Magazine and Mothercare and the BBC.