Safe, effective, amazing workout from TheBeezKneez.
Doctor and Queen Charlotte's Hospital accredited.
Limited to 6 places.
Starts: Tuesday 17th February to Tuesday 31st March, 7.20pm.
This is a 6 week course of 6 sessions where you’ll guided through key pregnancy fitness and toning exercises as well as food advice to shape up your bump and help nourish your growing baby. The course also includes a key piece of pregnancy fitness equipment. Vicky Warr, Founder of TheBeezKneez Pre and Post Natal Fitness and Prenatal Expert to Mothercare and Gurgle Magazine guides you through 6 weekly sessions and provides key nutrition information and provides weekly online support during the programme.
The Benefits of TheBeezKneez Pregnancy Fitness Programme
- Better posture and overall appearance
- Fewer discomforts of pregnancy (back pain, foot pain, leg cramps)
- Decreased morning sickness, labour time, and less weight gain
- Increased strength of the muscles needed for delivery
- Improved muscle tone and fitness, for both during pregnancy and for the gains to continue post baby
- Better sleep
The Fitness Part!
Six weekly sessions of TheBeezKneez Pregnancy Fitness method, this combines specific pregnancy core strength exercises with pregnancy toning moves (for legs, glutes (bottom) and arms plus dynamic pregnancy yoga stretches to release tight muscles.
These essential exercises:
- prepare your body for delivery
- improve posture and alignment
- keep your core muscles in shape to reduce back ache and get back into shape faster post pregnancy
- four week cardio-vascular training plan (downloadable guide).
The Food Part
- ‘The eat and look the BeezKneez in your Pregnancy' Food Plan
- Top snacks for a healthy pregnancy, colour fridge guide
- Delicious slices of Vicky Warr’s favourite homemade healthy cake
- Juices, delicious juices post workout with recipe
How to book:
Online: Click here
Telephone: 01442 461670